La Soberanía

Amphybi

Community Manager
Staff member
1168337facba5d0aae7320f3ab32e33c.png

​

​


Expectations weren’t exactly high, with Arrastrado that bar was always quite low, but this time he’d expected perhaps a bit more than what he had received. Strength is something that Arrastrado clearly lacks, at glance most can tell that. Perhaps it is this lack of power that makes his message fall upon deaf ears, or maybe it is simply a lack of faith in such an idea. Regardless, he stands idle whilst both Arrancar display their lack of faith in the idea and Arrastrado’s ability. A true shame.

Talks of a cycle witnessed by the old are followed by questions that should answer themselves.
​

"Disculpas. (Apologies.) I do not mean to stomp on your aspirations but that truly tickled my gut. I've longed for something more organized as such and yet I instead watched crowned heads roll one after another. Un ciclo. (A cycle.) And now I've come here for answers simply to be told it's all fucked, which is evident. You claim to want such a future but how do you plan on achieving it. Do you have the power to maintain such a movement? An army? A countermeasure against the ones who apparently left this place in such disarray that roaches are more common than lions?" ​

The continuation of a conversation that means nothing to Arrastrado is then followed by words that point out the obvious and the absurd.
​
”It’s obviously no way to live, living in fear that is. You there, armor guy, you have a neat dream but sadly I don’t trust you one bit. Unlike this one here you don’t exactly read as a threat. Which leads me to believe you’re a damn mouth piece for the next God King. Honeyed words of gold and riches. If you are a mouth piece for someone trying to revive the Espada system… Then, well to be blunt, I’m going to just tear you in half right here and now then go find your boss. I have frustrations to vent.”​

Shifting of armour against itself and tapping against the floor is heart as Arrastrado takes a single step back, both arms raising up as his head shakes in denial. He is no stranger to threats, but that does not mean they do not affect him.
​
“I- I’m no pawn of any God King! You both know I’m no threat, you’ve made that clear enough… Do you think someone who intends to be God King would put their trust in me to come here? Do you think I want the return of the Espada, when I would never fit amongst their ranks?” ​

His position remains the same, one foot keeping further behind the other, prepared to take off at a moment's notice. Both arms are still raised mostly out of fear as he continues to explain himself. His head turns to Cayo, as he begins to address those questions.
​
“I don’t mean to insult anyone here, but these questions seem pointless. You both seem to want a similar fate for Hueco Mundo, and that is what I am banking on. Power? I don’t have it. An Army? Don’t have that either. Any plan against invaders? Nope. The reason I’m here is because I had hoped those who see the world similarly to myself might be onboard with aiming for something larger.”​

His gaze now lands on Estarossa.
​
“This is a nice place you’ve put together, it truly is! If I didn’t want more, I’d probably settle for this and follow you around. But this place is held together by a single man, and whether or not it is clear to you, it is a combination of fear and joy that keeps this place as it is. Very few would be willing to break your rules, they fear losing their life. Awfully familiar sounding isn’t it?”​

Another pace is taken back as those last words sound out into the air.
​
“The reason I am here is because I intend to make allies. My dream might be far beyond my grasp alone, but maybe, just maybe, with like-minded individuals, something may be achieved. In an idyllic world, where I manage something akin to what I want, I don’t intend to keep people in line out of fear. I don’t intend to force people into joining my dream, I would like to be a beacon for those who would seek something beyond the savagery. Of course I’m not blind, I understand the need for some sort of strength, there will always be someone who seeks to undo what had been built, and the need for protection against such things. If the strength of those who wish for that world is not enough to keep that dream afloat, then I will admit defeat and live as I have been.”​

Finally his hands drop and his gaze switches back and forth between the two Arrancar before him. A bead of sweat rolls down along the side of his face as he does his best to analyze the following movements and responses of the two before him. Arrastrado is cautious by nature, and unfortunately being in this room is a gamble much like any other time he has tried to share his dream with others.
​



 

Souris

Community Manager
Staff member
50606db88e672a10458218fef3578121.png


2152eed4a79e6652997a28ef58bafd3a.png


A commonality existed among the three discussing individuals: a yearning for a more drastic change to occur within the fragmented Hollow society. Yet, despite a solution seemingly falling into their laps before the two elder Arrancar through the aspirations of Arrastrado, scrutiny was to be had. Both Cayo and Estarossa expressed their own levels of skepticism toward the proposition. The timing was uncanny, among a slew of other things.

There had been claims in the past, attempts even at reform, and time had eroded those glints of change as contenders were crushed by ambition or ultimately cannibalized by their own trusted peers. It was not that building something new was an impossibility, but without a blueprint and a strong foundation, it, too, would degrade into nothingness. This could very well be the apex of such a forward path, but it could also just be another veiled attempt at a grab for power.

Amidst the cross-dissection, Estarossa elucidated upon the burden he had been carrying—the clouds that enshrouded his eyes. He spoke of the loss of friendship and how, in its absence, a forfeiture of freedom trailed behind. Those very tensions summoned the return of something so intrinsically tied to past trespasses... fear. The Slothful One had only ever considered La Soberania's patron to be at a loss from the desolate state of Hueco Mundo, not from a severance of alliances.

For Cayo, that sentiment had never truly left him; his time in slumber felt as though he had merely blinked into another era. Though he had snored his way through the more recent strife, he knew no real peace had existed in the interim. He could not entirely relate, but he still empathized with the notion.

​
”Go on, out with it. Are you someone's mouthpiece, or are you just a fool with lofty dreams and ideals? Hell, you’re a fool regardless of which choice you make, but at least one of those doesn’t make you a fool I want to kill.”​

A valid conjecture, especially given the immaculate timing of it all.
​
“I- I’m no pawn of any God King! You both know I’m no threat, you’ve made that clear enough… Do you think someone who intends to be God King would put their trust in me to come here? Do you think I want the return of the Espada, when I would never fit amongst their ranks?” ​

His statements were half-believable. He could perhaps find promise in servitude to an Espada, even if he himself did not believe he belonged in their ranks. Given the state of the ravaged desert, Arrastrado might even find solace in that direction. Despite this train of thought, Cayo did not acknowledge that particular string of defensive questioning; instead, his focus remained glued to what came after.
​
“I don’t mean to insult anyone here, but these questions seem pointless. You both seem to want a similar fate for Hueco Mundo, and that is what I am banking on. Power? I don’t have it. An Army? Don’t have that either. Any plan against invaders? Nope. The reason I’m here is because I had hoped those who see the world similarly to myself might be onboard with aiming for something larger.”​

A look of disbelief hung upon Cayo's visage, especially as the hopeful soul continued onward with their vision.
He felt as if this man was either blissfully ignorant or ignorantly blissful.

Further elaboration was evidently needed, and that realization coaxed a sigh from him.

​
"You miss the reasoning behind those 'pointless questions'." Cayo gestured loosely through the air, allowing his wrist to guide his hand back and forth dismissively. "It's not about a differing or matching desire; rather, you ought to have some... clarity when making proposals. You give us sticks and rocks and expect us to be on board for building a house whose shape exists only in your mind. I might envision a grand villa while you see nothing more than a shack." ​

His head tilted to the side as he continued his gaze toward Arrastrado.
​
"Voy a hacer de abogado del diablo. (I am going to play devil's advocate.) Maybe this is merely the genesis, and you possess no plan outside of those sueños (dreams) —ultimately expecting us to forge that future together. And perhaps we agree, and that works..." ​

f787f546f57ce9eb0d7365d821f55fb0.png


His demeanor curdled into something far more intense, the very air seeming to gather weight as he continued.
​
"-But what if that honey is poisoned?" The atmosphere seemed to buckle further under the weight of the phrase. "You may find yourself to be meek, but it does not take a soldier to spike the well. What makes your future any more real than those of the ones who came before? Why should we go along with all of this? And what makes you so trusting of strangers, especially given that tail tucked between your legs? Again, it's not because I lack a similar desire, but instead that I've heard such things before."

"¡Órale!
(Come on!)
— He barked. — "What is the true worth of your world?" ​

2152eed4a79e6652997a28ef58bafd3a.png
​
 
Top